“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” — 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Prayer is powerful. Please, be sure to pray for the ministry daily. Here are some specific requests:
- That the men, women and children we serve come to know Jesus.
- That their lives are impacted positively and they have the courage to overcome their circumstances.
- That our staff maintains their integrity and faith. For protection. That they are bold and loving witness of God’s grace.
- That our volunteers, donors and partners grow in the Lord and experience God’s blessing.
- Wisdom for our board members.
- Safety of our locations. That we’re able to reach many people and make a difference in our communities.