“And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.” — Matthew 25:40
- Lord’s Gym Host – During this two- to four-hour slot you will greet members at the front desk, oversee the sign in sheets, interact with patrons and members. You’ll introduce new people to the gym and sign them up for membership. In addition to maintenance and cleaning assistance, you will be a back up support for the chaplain.
- Accountability Partner – Meet with our friends and do a goal-setting interview. Follow up once a week for seven weeks to see how your friend is doing. Share prayer requests and concerns. Read the scripture together, if your friend is willing. Pray for your friend.
- Street Outreach Ministry (STORM) search and rescue worker – This one evening per month or week opportunity will allow you to serve people on the streets, including prostitutes, the drug addicted and homeless.
- STORM outreach worker – Help with the outdoor grill-out in one of the urban parks. You’ll interact with folks, give a meal and share the Good News while building friendships.
- Lord’s Gym Youth Volunteer – interact with youth at one or more of our youth activities: play, mentor and impact the next generation.
- Maintenance/cleaning facilities